Manila, Philippines

>> Monday, September 8, 2008

Hi,
I was doing some spring cleaning on my portable HD when I saw these pics. These were taken during my trip to Manila sometime in mid August 2007. I was with my colleagues from PetroleumBRUNEI back then and we were participating in the annual ASCOPE Games. I was playing badminton(shock!!!) 'cos table tennis wasn't available back then.

We took the late flight to Manila and it's safe to say we were all tired.

We stayed at the Edsa-Shangrila Hotel...not bad. I had the view of their freaking huge mall.

Practice Session!!!

Had a nice lunch at this "Seafood Somethin..."

Stop staring...you'll go blind...or cross eyed!?!


They even had in-between-meals performances. How could I say no??? Rite guys...

The Host country held a welcoming dinner

With entertainment of course...

Then it was off to the tournament

We won our first game against the host country...but we didn't win either...at least we were not last place


But at least something funny(well...to me it was *hint* watch till the end of the clip)

The Brunei contingent held a nice dinner for us though...we went to the place in a pimped up bus...Mini chandeliers!!!! Hahaha

The dinner was superb...'cos we haven't had a decent meal in days

The farewell dinner was like a rock concert gone out of control. Hehehe...apakan...

With the Indonesian badminton players. The one on the far right was the junior world champion!

With my best friend Yusma. We got married. For our performance. LOL

The Brunei performers

We were just glad it was over...hehe

And looking forward to going home


Jo doing his HSE checkups. Hazman showing off his shades. Me thinking WTF!!

All Aboard!!!

Pics taken on the way to the airport

Didn't get a chance to ride in one of these 'cos a friend told me it wasn't safe

At the airport...I had to take this pic...It was serious...but funny at the same time...get what I mean LoL

Our luggage...biasa...And if you're wondering what that line of boxes are...it's ICE CREAM!!

Our External Relations Manager and the one responsible of taking care of us during the trip. Siti Diyana...you rock girl!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Followers

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP