Buffy the Singing Vampire Slayer

>> Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been watching reruns of Buffy The Vampire Slayer on Foxtel. I'm not sure about you guys but I was a big fan back then...and it turns out I still am! The storyline was just so appealing and not just because they had a cute slayer and the fact that her Scooby gang had a powerful redheaded lesbian witch*gasp*. Joss Whedon is a mastermind when it came to telling the tale of the slayer who not only had to deal with demons, vampires and the sorts. He also told the story about the girl in the slayer, how she had to deal with coming into adulthood and thats not easy. Btw, to those who started giggling/laughing at me from the moment I mentioned "Buffy" you can stop now. I live in my reality and you live in yours :) LOL

To me the episode which I'll always remember is the one where a Demon was responsible for all the folks in Sunnydale to start singing and dancing. The episode was called: "Once more with feeling"



This was the best song in the episode..."Walk Through the Fire"

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Followers

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP