Blogging Around

>> Monday, September 15, 2008

Fasting month doesn't give you much time to anything. Especially, if you're away from home. So I spend my time(and I bet the rest of the authors do too) blog-hopping, looking for pics that reminisce of sungkai buffets, family gatherings and the ever popular gerai ramadan.

I'm glad for bloggers like anakbrunei and ranoadidas whom never seem to dissapoint to capture the important events back home on the 'frontline'. Then again, I do get a surprise or two when I'm busy clicking away at each link, sometimes not knowing where I'd end up.

Recently, one such occassion I ended up at a blogsite that sells cakes. 100% home made and the pics and description are absolutely appetizing! The site is called Bunny's Yummies and rightfully so.

The author's welcoming remark is:

Welcome to Bunny's Yummies!

"This blog showcases the kind of cakes, desserts, cookies and finger food that I make and are available for sale. I am into healthy cooking. I do not use any kind of preservatives, artificial flavourings and colourings in my cakes. I use natural flavours and taste from fresh fruits, real vanilla bean, chocolate, coffee and varieties of nuts. I also use less eggs in my cakes, making them healthy alternatives."

The article that really caught my eye was her Hazelnut Praline Cake. Just take a look at the pic.

Bec: You better treat me to this when I get back! hehe

The author's description of the cake is "Crunchy caramelized hazelnuts add flavour to this cake which is filled with milk chocolate cream. The surface is sprinkled with crushed praline that I made myself and the sides of the cake are decorated with chocolate rice. A lovely cake for chocolate lovers. The crunchy praline add zing to the cake."

*Sigh* Me and my love for chocolates. I blame my sis for my addiction. Anyway, check out the site. :) and don't forget to share!! LoL.

To go to her website click here.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Followers

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP