My Guilty Pleasure

>> Saturday, August 2, 2008

This is something for my pal, Shaq. I know I told you I intended to get the Superman/Doomsday collectors set...but this was on sale ok :)


I'm a sucker for robots


Especially one with a big gun...apakan...

We were at Canberra Shopping Centre(again with the shops..my blog entries seem to centre around it) and I went into Target. They were having a toy sale...how could I resist? Anyhow, something else happened while I was waiting for the missus to do her shopping. I was sitting outside the shop on one of the benches when I happened to look up...Guess what I saw?? UPSKIRTS!!! So to show I'm not selfish I'll share it with ya...Enjoy!



And something for the ladies, this shop was having a sale...why can't Brunei shops have a REAL SALE like this?




0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Followers

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP