Bernie Mac

>> Monday, August 25, 2008

OMG!!! I just found out last night. I've been so busy with my family and updating my other blog that I missed the news about Bernie Mac's death. For those of you who don't know who is Bernie Mac(which I find hard to believe), he's one of the funniest comedian to ever appear on Def Jam comedy. He died on 9th August '08 of pneumonia at the age of 50.

Some of you might remember his role as Frank Catton in the Ocean's trilogy. I admit when he does his comic routine, his jokes isn't for everyone. That's Bernie Mac. He says it as he sees it. He says the things that you think about but are too scared to say it out loud.

My favourite skit is when he toured with his pals, the Kings of Comedy. Below is a video from The Original Kings of Comedy.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Followers

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP