Choosing sides...

>> Monday, July 21, 2008

It sounds so dramatic...like a line from a Star Wars movie. "Do not choose the Dark Side young Padawan...". I got a mobile line a few weeks ago. Unlike in Brunei its a cinch 'cos theres nothing to it. DST or B-Mobile. Here you have Optus, Telstra, Vodafone, 3 and Virgin Mobile. Too many and too little time to go through all their cap plans and such.

Normally, I'd be ogling at the slightest opportunity to indulge myself in the world of I.T and gadgetry. But like I said, there's just too many to go through(in other words...I'm a lazy bum) so I narrowed it down to which mobile network provider could give me the most free talk time for international calls with little overheads monthly.

The winner was:



  • I took the $29 cap/month for 2 years(might as well since I'm here for the next couple of years rite?)
  • I got $150 worth of calls/sms/mms/video call
  • Out of the $150, I get to use $100 on international call(mostly for calling Brunei :P)
  • I get to surf for 4000mins on Facebook each month and 16mb worth of data transfer
  • I get a Motorola V9(locked to 3 network of course...for now...hahaha) - I'm always a sucker for Moto, always have, always will be...go figure
  • Messaging to Brunei is .35c compared to others which are slightly higher

Not the most high-tech phone in the market but I LOVE it

2 comments:

hakeem July 26, 2008 at 12:27 AM  

I love it too... hehe

Lobo July 26, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

You and me both bro. Was is it about the V series?....it just feels cool to hold one...hahaha.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Followers

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP