Capitol Cinema, Manuka

>> Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I went to the cinema today. Watched a movie alone, at 11.00 am. How sad is that? Then again, come to think of it, my movie day in Brunei was usually on Saturday morning...and yes I do go alone. I kinda like it 'cos its quiet and nobody bothers me.

Capitol Cinema, Manuka is about 10mins away from our place and so far has been the cheapest. $9 for adults compared to $16-$18 at the other cinemas. The place is decent and reminds me a bit of Bolkiah Cinema in B.S.B. :)


Capitol Cinema, Manuka

Any Day, Any Movie, All Session, All Tickets $9 - YESS!!!


Manuka Shops

I might as well comment on the movie I saw. I watched Hancock, not The Dark Knight like I wanted to('cos the other half wants to watch that with me). Here's the deal, Hancock, starring Will Smith. The movie has two sides, Good and Not So Good. The good part is the first half of the movie. The other half seemed a bit...I dunno...let's just say it seems the writer ran out of ideas. My fav bit is when he was in the slammer and shoved one of the inmates head up another's *you know*.


Hancock - Not your average super hero

Also, after the movie I stopped by the gas station(what? can't I throw in a random story *LOL*). We are so lucky in Brunei when it comes to buying petrol. I know buying petrol also sucks in U.K. I'm not so sure how it is in Laos and India though. Here, its like the stock market. The price goes up and down every freaking day.


Economist are estimating the price per litre could reach $2.00 by the end of this year.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Followers

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP