Bridging The Gaps

>> Sunday, January 11, 2009

The High Commission of Brunei Darussalam invited the Indonesia High Com for a friendly match of badminton last Friday. This activity was initiated by our new High Commissioner, Adnan Jaafar to foster the relationship between Brunei and other Foreign Embassy stationed here in Canberra.




The game was held at the Brunei Embassy

Our strategy: Get our opponents to eat a lot before playing the game. LoL.




This was the first match. The ladies doubles.

I didn't manage to take a lot of pics because I was the umpire for most of the games. So hopefully Zamri will share some of the pics he took of us. Overall it was a lot of fun. I even went against a familiar face during my turn at the game. My doubles partner during the ASEAN badminton tourney last year!

I am really looking forward to the next game. Who knows, maybe it'll be table tennis or indoor football!! Well, whatever it is, its a welcomed activity for us here. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Followers

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP