Burn!!

>> Saturday, November 1, 2008

I haven't had time to blog lately. I was too caught up with playing Star Wars TFU on the Wii. But after 12hours of playing it(not in one sitting and without using cheat codes), I've am pretty much done with the game. Unless, of course, I have someone to play it with in combat mode.

And now, the fun part. I downloaded the game from Torrent. LoL. Although I disapprove of doing this illegal act *cough* *liar* *cough*, please buy original games kids! During this process I came about and downloaded a burner software called ImgBurn. The software is free and it works great. I was having a bit of a problem burning my image to DVD especially since my image was close to 4.5GB. I have Roxio as my Burner software(which sucks BIG time!) and kept doing errors while burning the dvd. I read a couple of the forums and it suggested that I try this software(ImgBurn) and using a Verbatim dvd.

I tried the software and used a blank Sony dvd-R( yes, i never learn) and the software worked but the disc didn't read too well. It kept jamming my dvd-rom. So I went out and got some Verbatim blank dvds and this solved the problem I was having.

So, if you're sick and tired of using Nero or like me, Roxio, have a go at this software.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

Followers

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP